It is my belief that no one ever achieves anything alone, though I’m grateful for recognition that highlights work I’ve done in collaboration with others. I believe that when one voice joins with another united by a common vision and core values, anything becomes possible, and that together, we truly can make a lasting difference in the world.
In celebration of work in support of women and girls’ empowerment and the Global Girls Project, I am honored to be recognized as one of 50 recipients of the 2016 Most Influential Women Award, sponsored by the Mecklenburg Times. To learn more about the award, click here.
- Honoree, Women’s History Month Career-Mastered Leadership-in-Action Award (2017)
- Honoree, CREW Charlotte Excellence Award for Outreach (2016)
- ATHENA International 2016 Women’s Leadership Award for Service
- Nominee, 2015 UN Online Volunteer Award, #iamwoman Campaign
- Distinguished Rotarian Award, Rotary Club of Davidson, 2011